Jailor: Tumhe kal subah 5 baje phansi di jayegi.
Sardar: Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Jailor: Kyon has rahe ho?
Sardar: Main to uthta hi subha 9 baje hoon!
--
Santa sent SMS to his BOSS: Me sick, no work.
Boss SMS back: When I am sick I kiss my wife try it.
Two hours later Santa sms 2 boss: Me ok, ur wife very sweet.
--
Santa ki chatri me hole tha, kisine pucha, umbrella mein hole kyu?
Sardar bola: Oye barish ruk jayegi to pata kaise chalega.
--
Teacher: Translate - Bazaar mein goliyan chal rahi hain.
Santa: The Tablets are walking in the market..
--
Santa's girfriend: Meri maa aapko bahut pasand karti hai.
Santa (after a deep thought): Kuchh bhi ho jaye, shaadi to main tujhse hi
karunga! teri maa se nahi!!!!
--
Driver: Sir ji, petrol khatam ho gaya, gaadi aage nahi ja sakti.
Banta:-Chalo Phir, wapis le chalo..
--
Santa: Wo dekh teri biwi ko saanp kaat raha hai.
Banta: Are tension mat le, Jeher bharwane aya hoga...
--
Santa bought a car on loan... He didn't pay the dues, the bank took away
his car.
Santa: If I knew this, I'd have taken a loan for my marriage also!
Most Popular:
Interesting facts about Rats.
Interesting facts about Lipstick.
Earth is about to End.
How should we behave while giving an interview?
Why do you want to join our company?
Why should we hire you?
Microsoft Service tech. Is That because I am a Sardar?
Labels: sardar joke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment